Sales ExecutiveDate Job Posted: 16-Oct-2018
Location: Cape Town
· Matric/Grade 12
· 2 or more years’ experience in a sales executive role within a HOTEL or LODGE - essential (Corporate/Government)
· Must currently be in the role of a Sales Executive
· Must have an existing database or have the ability to build relationships and work with a team
· Growth potential, energetic, vibrant and professional.
· Valid Drivers Licence
Ideally, the candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience with a hotel or lodge and have contacts and relationships with corporate companies, PCO’s and travel agents. Our requirement is someone who is able to work independently and be target driven.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists in the development of sales goals and monthly sales and marketing plans
· Meets weekly sales appointment targets
· Ensures that contracts are as per client request and company terms and conditions
· Maintains effective correspondence with both internal and external stakeholders
· Meets budgeted sales and profit margins for group business, by soliciting, selling, and confirming business as required
· Uses outside sales calls to solicit existing and new guests
· Conducts on-site client inspections
· Contacts in-house guests to foster additional business, repeat bookings.
· Communicates guests’ requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner
· Develops plans, special sales activities, and promotions
· Conducts market analysis to determine guest needs, occupancy potential, desired rates, etc.
· Attends trade shows in key market cities to develop new business and to contact established clients in these cities
· Communicates with Rooms Division Manager all group bookings
· Communicates with Banqueting Co-Ordinator all Functions
· Ensures all reservations are tracked correctly for statistical purposes
Redirect me to HotelJobs.co.za
to apply for this job!