- Grade 12- Matric Certificate
- Tertiary qualification in Maintenance
- Electrical qualification would be advantageous
- Valid Driver’s license
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest standard
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5years Maintenance Manager Experience
- Hotel or property maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Proficient in the use of MS office, including e-mail and internet
- Process excellence and service delivery
- Sustainable quality and attention to detail
- Innovation for results
- Initiative and change agent
- Teamwork, cross organisational collaboration and building high performance teams
- Managing uncertainty (ambiguity) and adaptabilites
- Manage and maintain all capital and operational equipment of all facilities within the group.
- Plan, supervise and conduct the maintenance and service schedules of all capital machinery and equipment within the group.
- Ensure that service times are adhered to and service logs are maintained.
- Work closely with the relevant Heads of Department to develop preventative maintenance practices that ensure compliance with all relevant warrantees, safety legislation and maintenance good practice.
- Certify the secure and safe usage of all equipment items in all operational areas.
- Structure and plan daily duties of the Maintenance team with tools and stock required.
- Ensure that malfunctioning equipment is repaired and brought back online in the minimum possible down-time and costs
- Maintain a basic stock level of frequently used equipment spare items.
- Maintain inspection, stock control and purchasing records
- Obtain best price quotes from reliable suppliers
- Ensure all maintenance and operational employees have received equipment safety training
- Preparing annual Maintenance budgets, including any purchasing for machinery maintenance, CAPEX and labour
- Ensure, enforce and maintain Health and Safety standards.
This ever-expanding luxury hospitality portfolio offers dynamic career opportunities to positive, vibrant and energetic individuals. You will excel in this role if you are an efficient, solutions driven individual, who enjoys fast paced and constantly changing challenges. With a passion for exceptional service whilst maintaining a high degree of operational delivery, no problem is too much trouble in your environment.
Interested applicants are invited to forward their CV and motivation letter, and recent head & shoulders picture of yourself to apply below .za
We look forward to reviewing your application.