Social Media Manager/Graphic Designer
R15,000 per month
About the Employer
Elite Night Club in Cape Town City Centre catering for upmarket clientele. The position will be suited for an energetic person familiar with the club environment as well as high end clientele.
Job Purpose and summary
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing of the Company’s social media presence, to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
The goal is to create brand awareness, attract a quality audience, drive engagement, generate website traffic, and market our product.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct thorough research in order to effectively manage and maximise the Company’s social media presence.
- Create and maintain all relevant social media platforms for the Company.
- Define and implement a social media calendar to manage and plan all campaign content and respective timelines.
- Identify and define relevant, original and high quality content to be published on the social media platforms.
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders with regards to the design and creation of social media content and/or campaigns.
- Creation of Social Media Plan and Calendar.
- Obtain approval on the Social Media Plan and Calendar and all content prior to publishing.
- Engage in dialogue on social media platforms, and monitor and respond to client comments.
- Keep a 100% response rate on social media platforms.
- Conduct monthly audits to review and improve social media performance and effectiveness.
- Provide feedback to management about social media trends and statistics.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Generate new ideas to ensure brand and commercial success.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining company database.
- Responsible for all detail surrounding reservations for tables and events.
Job type: Full time
Job Location: Cape Town CBD
Required experience: Social Media Marketing: 2 years