Location: Cape Town
THE BOARDROOM-REFRESHING RECRUITMENT seeks a skilled & experienced ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT for our client, a very well known restaurant. If you meet the requirements for this fantastic career opportunity, then I would like to hear from you!
Tertiary qualification in Accounting is required.
· At least 2 years of experience in Accounts as a debtors or creditors clerk
· Advanced knowledge of Pastel Accounting is a must.
The successful candidate will be responsible to make sure that:
· all cash/credit cards/direct deposits are complete/accurate agree to deposits on bank statement. Check daily cash up schedules and explain variances, etc.
· Keep updated per class of asset monthly and raise monthly depreciation journals
· Process invoices, debtors reconciliation and collection of monies
· Import CSV file monthly, allocation of GL accounts, bank reconciliation
· Audit each stock room by sample selection and test accuracy of counts, prepare variance report
· loading of EFT payments - we use Netbank Business banking online VAT reconcile and submit timeously, EMP201 submit monthly and pay timeously
· Reconcile Asset Register and keep up to date
· Handle stock take
· Various other Finance related ad hoc duties
Applications should include your updated C.V in word format
Copies of relevant qualifications
A friendly profile photo in professional attire (shoulders and up)
Written & contactable references
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We wish you the very best!