Kendrick Recruitment is seeking a qualified Field Guide/Ranger for a Luxury Lodge in Hoedspruit – Limpopo.
- FGASA Level 1
- Back Up Trails (Ideally Full Trails)
- Advanced Rifle Handling
- Valid First Aid Cert
- Valid PDP
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide an excellent game experience to international as well as domestic guests including game drives and bush walks, developing innovative and exciting programmes
- Meet and greet and hosting of guests
- Ensure that vehicle and field guide equipment is kept in excellent working condition, assuming full responsibility.
- Firearm procedures are in line with statutory requirements
- Legal and company policies related to safety for guests and staff are adhered to
- Assist with bush projects and minor lodge maintenance
- Prompt and efficient radio contact
This is a live-in position, salary offered between R5,000 - R6,000 per month. 21 Days on / 7 Days off. Normal 3 weeks annual leave after every 12-month cycle.
- OWN ROOM IN COMMUNAL ACCOMMODATION
- Furniture, curtains, linen, and towels to be supplied by the candidate
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in a Word document, including a profile picture and written references with your application... Good Luck!