An international design hostel located on the Atlantic Seaboard in Cape Town is seeking a Bar and Entertainment Manager to promote and manage a bar and grill in a fun and energetic environment.
- University or Hotel School degree is preferable
- Previous experience managing a bar/ restaurant operation
Knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrated leadership skills; sound judgement and common sense
- Working experience with a high intensity bar operation
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to build a strong team focused on revenue generating and exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to innovate and foster creativity
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and develop staff
- Ability to organise and complete work in accordance to deadlines
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office, EasiPos, Protel
Please send a cover letter and written references with your CV. Candidates must be available for a face to face interview in Cape Town. If you do not receive a reply within 14 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.