HEAD RANGER - LIMPOPO - Rneg Live in (EE / NON-EE Position)
Our client, a stunning Game Lodge in LImpopo are looking for a Head Ranger to join their team.
- The candidate is required to be young at heart, but a mature individual
- You will be required to work under extreme conditions and long hours when required.
- FGASA NQF level 2 TO 4
- DEATS Registered
- Advanced Rifle Handling
- Valid Driver’s Licence with PrDP
- Solid references
- Matric will a requirement for this position.
- First Aid Certified
- 3 x years’ experience in managing position as a HEAD Ranger to manage the Safari Department (Essential)
- 3 x years’ experience in a BIG 5 Game Reserve
- A Criminal Clearance will be required.
- Must have a valid South African ID.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITES:
- Assisting the Safari Manager with daily scheduling of Field Guides.
- Acting as relief for the Safari manager when off-days or on leave
- Budget Control
- Fleet Management
- Drive Scheduling
- Equipment checks, controls and maintenance
- Salary negotiable (Based upon experience and qualifications),
- Provident Fund 13% of Basic,
- Live in for single accommodation,
- Meal provided whilst on shift
Please send updated CV together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED