We are looking for an experienced ASSISTANT LODGE MANAGER to join this well-established 4 star Lodge located in Bela Bela region.
Main skills and experience required for this job:
- 3 years minimum experience in similar LODGE MANAGEMENT position
- Good command of the English language
- Proven skills & track record in Front of House or F&B management, or both
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Be guest-centric ensuring great experiences
- Innovative and creative - To drive hospitality at the Lodge to new levels
- Must be experienced in managing, training, cost control and have strong administrative skills
- Relationship building, with staff, guests, the community, the industry (agents and other lodges)
- Strong leader who has been in charge of employees before
- Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable
- Must be able to successfully manage the lodge in the absence of the Resident Lodge Manager, and assist in the day to day operations of the Lodge
- Lateral thinking ability
- Must be able to cope under pressure to meet guests’ needs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with staff and guests
- Attention to detail
- Diligence and self-motivation to meet deadlines
- Willingness/ability to share information and teach and inspire others
- Computer and financial skill
- Effective leadership & management skills
- Plan and manage lodge operations effectively
- Drive the broader goals of the group as required by Head Office
- Knowledge of OPERA Systems required
- Knowledge of Game Reserve Operations required
- Computer literate
- Able to handle pressure & difficult situations if required
- Able to multi task & deliver as required in accordance with company’s standards
- Adherence to all company practices
- Leading, training and motivating the team
- Drive the lodge’s quality plan and implement all required standards
Package on offer:
- Salary is market related
- Meals on duty are provided
- Medical aid for individual only, restricted to Classic Saver or below option on Discovery – forms part of CTC package (voluntary membership)
- 13% Provident – forms part of CTC package (compulsory membership).
To apply for Assistant Lodge Manager | Bela Bela | 4 star Lodge, please send your CV in WORD document, with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN JOHANNESBURG.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!