Assistant Operations Manager | South Africa | Lodge Group
We are looking for an experienced ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER to join this well known Resorts Management Company within LODGES Management capacity. The position will require traveling but the main bases are to be chosen from Bryanston or Bela Bela (it is negotiable).
Requirements and skills required for this job:
- 5 years minimum experience in LODGE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT position
- Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable
- Good command of the English language
- Friendly person with a strong personality that can think on their feet
- Well-spoken and presentable individual
- Strong leader who has been in charge of employees before
- Responsible for the management of the three properties within company’s portfolio
- Will be required to travel frequently to properties based in Limpopo and Kruger National Park
- Effective leadership & management skills
- Plan and manage lodge operations effectively
- Drive the broader goals of the group as required by Head Office
- Knowledge of OPERA PMS & Apex Systems beneficial
- Knowledge of Game Reserve Operations required
- Computer literate
- Able to handle pressure & difficult situations if required
- Able to multi task & deliver as required in accordance with company standards
- Adherence to all company practices
- Leading, training and motivating the team
- Drive the lodge’s quality plan and implement all required standards
- Market Related / negotiable within reason, prefer Live Out in Bela Bela or Johannesburg, but accommodation can be made available if necessary if candidate will be Bela Bela based
- Medical aid for main member only restricted to Classic Saver or below option on Discovery – forms part of CTC package (voluntary membership)
- 13% Provident – forms part of CTC package (compulsory membership)
To apply for Assistant Operations Manager | South Africa | Lodge Group, send your CV with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!