Kendrick Recruitment is seeking a Pastry Chef de Partie for a guest house in Franschhoek.
We are looking for someone with some young energy and experience in a 4-5 star kitchen. Do you have a fantastic food portfolio to showcase your pastry abilities and join this fabulous kitchen in the food capital of the winelands?
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at their cooking station.
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available.
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef.
- Enforce strict hygiene standards.
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently.
- Knowledge of best cooking practices.
- Culinary school Diploma.
Salary: R8000 – R9000