SOUS CHEF - LIMPOPO - RNeg - Live in
Our client, a stunning Game Lodge in Limpopo are looking to appoint a Sous Chef to the Kitchen brigad.
- Must have relevant 2 to 3 years’ experience within a 4* lodge environment,
- Must have the required culinary qualification,
- Must have a valid driver’s licence, own transport advised,
- Must be prepared to work in a remote area, including the adaptability which is required in an environment such as a Private Game Lodge requires,
- Must have a stable work record with solid references,
- Reliable, Ethical, Confidentiality driven, Motivated, Honest, Passionate,
- Valid RSA ID
- To be responsible for the preparation, cooking and presentation of all food items in accordance with the laid down minimum standard as required by the company in line with a 4* Lodge,
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of the food and service to the customers is at the highest level always.
- Ensure the company standard is upheld by all kitchen staff,
- To liaise with the Head Chef on all functions well in advance of the function to ensure staffing is correct,
- High level of Hygiene must be upheld always,
- Ensure all food service areas are maintained,
- Food management – FIFO,
- Reporting of breakages,
- Salary Negotiable (Based upon experience and qualifications),
- Provident Fund 13% of Basic,
- Live in for single accommodation
- Meal provided whilst on shift
Please send updated CV together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph and food portfolio/pictures.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED