Head Ranger | Limpopo | 4 star Lodge
We are looking for an experienced HEAD RANGER to join this well-established and constantly growing Private Game Reserve and 4 star Lodge in the Bela Bela area, with an equal opportunity policy
Requirements for the position:
- The candidate is required to be young at heart, but a mature individual
- You will be required to work under extreme conditions and long hours when required.
- FGASA NQF level 2 TO 4
- DEATS Registered
- Advanced Rifle Handling
- Valid Driver’s Licence with PDP
- Solid references
- Matric will a requirement for this position.
- First Aid Certified
- 3 x years’ experience in managing position as a HEAD Ranger to manage the Safari Department (Essential)
- 3 x years’ experience in a BIG 5 Game Reserve
- A Criminal Clearance will be required.
- Must have a valid South African ID.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the Safari Manager with daily scheduling of Field Guides.
- Acting as relief for the Safari manager when off-days or on leave
- Budget Control
- Fleet Management
- Drive Scheduling
- Equipment checks, controls and maintenance
- Market Related
- Provident Fund 13% of Basic,
- Live in for single accommodation,
- Meal provided whilst on shift
Starting date ASAP
To apply for Head Ranger | Limpopo | 4 star Lodge, send your CV in WORD document, with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!