Our Hotel situated in White River is seeking an experienced Administrator to assist with the day to day operations.
Primary functions of the role:
- Process weekly time & attendance and check for accuracy of capturing by HR, including all payments and variables
- Administer all HR administration including the submission of leave forms, contracts, personal details forms, employee authorisations and other, and ensure timeous submission of relevant documents to HR
- Consolidate weekly rosters and submit to HR timeously
- Maintain employee notice board
- Compile leave planners for all employees
- Co-ordinate all training requirements and compile all training records and forward to HR
- Forward all relevant documents, together with voucher or order number, checking accuracy of charges.
- Control issuing receiving and submission of credit application forms to Head Office
- Receipt all payments according to remittance advise
- Monitor debtor ageing according to policy
- Capture weekly invoices with reference to the allocation number as assigned in the general ledger account
- Liaise with the creditors and Head Office regarding payments
- Transfer all documents to Head Office timeously
- Record accurate minutes of all relevant meetings.
- Submit all reports according to reporting schedule.
- Accurately complete all IOD forms and submit to the Compensation Commissioner
- Provide administrative assistance to the General Manager
- Maintain Health and Safety procedures of the Hotel/Property
- Relevant diploma and/or 1-2 years experience in a similar environment
- PC literate
- Vibrant and seld motivated individual
Please note that only shortlisted candiates will be contacted.