A Private Game Reserve outside East London is seeking a F&B Manager. The Food and Beverage manager is responsible for managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Departmental Management – interactive, intuitive, creative, active, visible
- Conceptualisation – Concept, Revenues
- Staff Supervision & Management
- Food & Beverage outlet readiness – clean, well stocked, maintained, functional, quality of offering
- Staff Training – on the floor supervision
- Revenue and volumes (forecast) anticipation & departmental financial planning & management – staffing levels (rosters), stock levels
- Operational stocks – count accuracy, consolidation, reporting, action, Control, ordering & issuing
- Interpersonal Relationships – fairness, discipline, courteous, respectful
- Guest Satisfaction – on the floor activity
- Health & Safety Audits – compliance as legislate
Desired Skills and Expertise 3
- Grade 12
- Diploma / degree in Hospitality Management
- 2 years in similar role and environment (4 Star, Multi -outlet)
- Employee must be able to consistently apply skills and knowledge requirements of the job position in order to meet and exceed Key Result Areas.
- Able to display management skills in the interpretation of the Hotel policies, business objectives and the application of resources, controls of costs and management of staff and standards.