Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Passionate and Inspirational Chef De Partie for a luxury Hotel in the Beautiful Franschhoek winelands. The successful candidate will need at least 2 years’ experience as a Demi/Commis Chef in a 5-star establishment. They would have to have a strong handle on all the kitchen activities and roles. Salary is R7000.00 CTC and Live-out.
· Follow and implementing Kitchen Hygiene standards
· Be able to follow a set Menu and have input in setting menus
· Follow and have high standards of Food Presentation.
· Be up-to-date on food trends.
· Attend Training courses when required
· Report and keep on top of Maintenance
· Good communications with Departments and Suppliers
· Good stock controls and stock rotation
· Creative cooking skills
· Sense of urgency; must be able to multitask and time-manage.
· Passionate about guest satisfaction
· Attention to detail
· Diligent and self-motivational
· Must be able to inspire others
· Bring new Ideas to the team
· Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· A formal Culinary School qualification including City & Guilds
· Experience in all kitchen aspects including management, administration and general hygiene.
· Proven job reliability and track record
If you meet the minimum requirements above and would like to apply, then please send us your CV, references and Culinary Portfolio today…Good Luck!