Qualified and experienced Training Manager needed for a Hospitality Group / Portfolio in Limpopo Province . The Successful candidate will manage all training aspects of the Hospitality portfolio and will be responsible for identifying the training needs and then offering the relevant new or refresher training to all the departments within the various establihments. Candidates applying for this position should have experience in lecturing and giving classes in Hospitality studies.
- R 22 000 - negotiable based on proof of current earnings and experience
- Additional benifits will be discussed in the interview
- Grade 12 / Matric : essential minimum
- Hospitality qualification coupled with relevant diploma in training - prerequisite
- Must be a qualified trainer/assessor - prerequisite.
- Excellent Computer literacy
- The candidate must be detail orientated and must have the ability to handle several tasks at once.
- Be well groomed & self-motivated
- Previous Hotel operational experience essential
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Experience in similar position or equivalent
Duties & Responsibilities:
Some of the required activities are likely to include some or all of the following
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and the human resources department
- Together with the Human Resources Manager identifies employees for development, makes recommendations to Department Heads as well as to develop departmental training plans
- Design and develop in house training materials needed to maximize employee efficiency at work according to the standards required and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual;
- Ensuring training is tailored to meet the requirements of new and existing staff
- Developing effective induction programmes;
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
- Stays current with the latest training development in the market and keeping up to date by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses;
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the organisation;
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Recommends and monitors individual development plans
- Develops employees to maximise their potential and prepares them for future promotional opportunities by conducting counselling sessions where development needs are discussed.
- Ensures compliance with departmental training plans
- Maintains complete and accurate training records
- Increases the consistency of customer service by utilising training as a strategy to achieve customer service and operational goals
- Utilises motivational training techniques to develop and implement service skills and standards
- Reacts to any observed performance deficiencies and develop training materials to improve the employees skills accordingly
- Conducts management training courses regularly
- Will be required to complete annual reports for CATHSSETA (WSP and ATR)
- Oversee SETA accreditation
- Deliver and conduct training programmes to all levels of staff
We aim to respond to all candidates, however due to the large number of CVs received, only candidates who meet the criteria listed on available vacancies will be considered. If you do not hear from us in 14 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.