My Client a well known Hotel in Polokwane is urgently recruiting for an enthusiastic, qualified and well presented Front Office Attendant.
- Basic R 7500.00
- Live Out
- Uniform provided
- Minimum Std. 10 (Grade 12)
- Tertiary Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management - Diploma / Degree is a prerequisite for this position.
Applications to :
Apply online but if unable to attache CV then email to : The consultant , [Please apply below]
- At least 1 -2 year’s experience (including training) as a Front Office Attendant / Receptionist in a 4 / 5 Star Hotel / Lodge
- Computer Literate – MS Office (word, excel)
- Opera knowledge – ESSENTIAL
- Excellent Communication Skills – Fluent in English
- Excellent Guest Relations
- Basic mathematic and accounting knowledge with excellent administration skills essential
- Able to work under pressure
Key Areas of Responsibility
We aim to respond to all candidates, however due to the large number of CVs received, only candidates who meet the criteria listed on available vacancies will be considered. If you do not hear from us in 14 days please consider your application as unsuccessful
- Checking guests in and out of the Lodge.
- Maintaining guest accounts and processing POS transactions during their stay.
- Processing of banking daily.
- Dealing with any and all special needs or requests from guests during their stay.
- Assisting with reservations for guests.
- Responsible to operate within the Policies and Procedures of the Lodge
- Maintaining the standards of a 5 Star Lodge