Our Client a well known Hotel, in Polokwane is currently recruiting a Store Stock / Controller for the hotel outlets . The focus will be predominantly F&B focused but will also include other department inventory.
Salary R 12 000.00 Negotiable
Oualifications and Requirements
- Matric and Store Controlling Certificate / Course
- Hospitality Diploma
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in a stock controlling position
- Computer Knowledge: MS Office,Easypos, Micros ( Materials Management) , SS3 and cost of sales System experience will take preference.
- Ensure that all the company operating stocks (e.g. Food, Beverage, Cleaning Materials, Stationary etc.) is controlled and accounted for, adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Stock takes
- Administration reports monthly
- Purchasing and placing orders
- Goods recieved and checking in
Candidates should be flexable and understand that they will be expected to work long hours per thge hospitality industry.