Game Lodge is looking for an Assistant Manager / Head Guide Couple.
- Responsible. Should always see lodge problems as their problem, and pro-actively step-up when needed. Take responsibility when the General Management is off site.
- Flexibility: Make a plan to adjust their personal plans when the lodge requires.
- Friendly towards guest and fellow employees.
- Understanding; our staff and guests have different nationalities, and so do our investors. Be understanding of the cultural differences, communication styles and work ethics.
- Supportive personality: should want to play a supporting role. Help the team and senior management reach the goals of the organization.
- Honest. This person will have to be trusted with the lodge/reserve its employees and business.
- Commercial minded: needs to help build and expand the local business market. Be pro-active in initiating new marketing ideas, and constantly critical about the products we are already offering.
- Fit and able to do manual labour.
- Experience in an assistant management role minimum of 2 years & head guide. Minimum of 2 years
- Systems Semper, sage, pastel, NightsBridge
- Qualifications lodge hotel management diploma/ tourism or relevant studies, FGASA level 2 trails guide ARH DEAT PDP FIRST AID.
- Ability to work and oversee different departments: F.O.H. F&B Laundry and Maintenance.