We are seeking an experienced HR Administrator to assist with the day to day operations.
Primary functions of the role: ( But not limited to)
- Process weekly time & attendance and check for accuracy of capturing by HR, including all payments and variables
- Administer all HR administration (leave, reports, timesheets, etc)
- Maintain staff files and notice boards
- Co-ordinate all training requirements and compile all training records and forward to HR
- Record accurate minutes of all relevant meetings.
- Submit all reports according to reporting schedule.
- Accurately complete all IOD forms and submit to the Compensation Commissioner
- Provide administrative assistance to the General Managerb which will include a variety of administrative tasks
- Ordering and stock management as required by the General Manager (Hotel supplies, uniforms, etc)
- Maintain Health and Safety procedures of the Hotel/Property
- Ensure Employment Equity compliance
- Relevant Diploma
- At least 1 years experience in a similar environment
- PC literate
- Proven track record
- Strong HR payroll backround