Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Passionate Senior Field Guide for a luxury Lodge in the North West. The successful candidate will need experience in a 4 or 5 Star similar role. They would have to have an intermate knowledge of nature, a passion for wildlife and good people skills. Salary is R8000-R10000 and is on a full-time, live-in basis.
· Minimum of FGASA Level 2
· Lead Trails Guide preferred - back-up Trails guide (close to lead) will be considered
· Valid PDP
· Valid Advanced Rifle Handling qualification
· Valid First Aid Certificate
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a 4*/5*, Big 5 environment
· Stable work history with contactable references
· Excellent guest relation abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· General responsibility for the assigned guests during their stay
· Take guests on game drives
· Walking safari’s
· Pick up and drop off guests, and taking their luggage to the rooms
· Assist with maintenance of the lodge
· Occasional dining with assigned guests
· Filling in for the Head Guide when on leave.
· Basic monthly salary between R8,000 – R10 000 based on qualifications and experience
· 3 meals a day
· Accommodation (own room + bathroom)
· Provident fund
· Medical Aid contribution
If you meet the minimum requirements above and would like to apply, then please send us your CV and references today…Good Luck!