A 4 star Hotel in Sea Point , Cape Town is seeking an F&B Supervisor.
Duties to include:
- Duty Management – interactive, intuitive, creative, active, visible
- Staff Supervision - preparedness of staff, grooming, decorum, demeanour and professional etiquette
- Food & Beverage outlet readiness – clean, well stocked, maintained, functional, quality of offering
- Staff Training – on the floor supervision and sign off of SOP’s
- Revenue and volumes (forecast) anticipation – staffing levels (rosters), stock levels
- Operational stocks – count accuracy, consolidation, reporting, action
- Interpersonal Relationships – fairness, discipline, courteous, respectful
- Guest Satisfaction – on the floor activity
- Health & Safety Audits – compliance as legislated
- Grade 12 with University Exemption
- Diploma in Hotel Management and / or
- Diploma in Food Services Management
Not withstanding the companies vision to engage people with the right hospitality fit, it is envisaged that this profile will require the individual to have been exposed to operations for a period not less than two (2) years.