Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Chef Lecturer for a well-established Chef Academy based in Polokwane.
The Head Chef Lecturer will be required to teach students using the facilitates available and a variety of methods e.g lectures, demonstrations, tutorials, simulations and skills development. You will be required to plan and conduct assessments in line with the school’s Assessment Policy and Procedure and ensure accurate records are kept of student achievements. Chef Lecturers provide academic support to individual students or class groups through mentoring and coaching.
HEAD CHEF LECTURER Requirements:
1. Grade 12 and a Culinary Arts Qualification
2. Minimum 5 years experience in the industry
3. Food costing and kitchen management experience will be an advantage as well as experience in pastries
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Computer literate
6. Passionate, punctual and energetic
8. Able to work independently
9. In touch with international food trends
10. Drivers license and own car
11. Management skills
12. Sober habits
13. Assessor and moderator qualification a bonus.
Salary: R9800 CTC is on offer to the right candidate if you are looking to develop the future of our industry then please send through your CV, professional Profile picture in uniform as well as contactable references