Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Field Guide for a luxury Lodge in the Hoedspruit Area. The successful candidate will need similar experience. Salary is dependant on experience and is on a full-time, live-in basis, which includes a 3 week on 1 week off leave cycle, 21 leave days annually and company contributions to a Pension Fund and uniforms.
· Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with foreign guests
· Passionate about guest satisfaction
· Attention to detail
· Diligent and self-motivational
· Host the morning walk and game drive
· Provide outings to the surrounding tourists spots like the Panorama Route, using a Quantum
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· Experience in a similar role
· A formal Fgasa Level 1 qualification
· Cathsseta Registered
· Competency to handle rifle with valid documentation.
· SATSA registered
· First Aid training
· Trails guide VDA
If you meet the minimum requirements above and would like to apply, then please send us your CV and references today…Good Luck!