5* Lodge in the Waterberg area is looking for a Stock Controller.
Responsible for the following:
- Receiving and distribution of all inventory sections of the operation.
- Relevant administration in this said role.
- Monthly Stock reporting on all levels of responsibility.
- Sound relationships with suppliers and new suppliers.
- Grade 12 (essential)
- Completed Degree or Diploma in applicable field (advantageous)
- A minimum of 2 year’s work experience – ideally 2 years in a five star lodge in a senior management position
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional knowledge in the relevant field
- Financial management skills
- High standards of service excellence
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional English (second language advantageous)
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
- PANStrat (advantageous)
- Effective communication skills
- Assertiveness, patience and good organizational skills