The Premier Hotels and Resorts Group, is looking for a Warehouse Manager specializing in Hospitality Trade for their Central Distribution Warehouse in East London.
- Ensure that the warehouse maintains adequate stock levels at all times.
- Staff Management.
- Maintain smooth and efficient delivery of stock.
- Maintain the vehicles allocated to the Warehouse.
- Ensure that the Warehouse has adequate storage facilities.
- Verify stock numbers derived from the system/PC and compare physical counts of stocks, and investigate discrepancies and adjust errors.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety measures are implemented and adhered to all times.
- Build and maintain relationships with the suppliers and the relevant properties in the group.
- Issue and distribute supplies to customers, based on information from incoming requisitions and orders.
- Purchase new or additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Compile or review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
- Provide assistance or direction to other store room, warehouse workers.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- Conduct stock takes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, if and when requested to do so.
- General duties as decided by Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Education / Qualification:
- Diploma in Procurement advantageous
- Work Experience and Industry exposure:
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Proven track record
- Skills and Competencies Required:
- Unquestionable level of integrity and honesty.
- Friendly and courteous at all times.
- Good Verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Product Knowledge
- Organisational Skills
- Accurate record keeping
- Reliable and ability to persevere
- Physically fit and healthy
- Problem solving ability
Please send a CV and cover letter to:[Please apply below]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted