Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Chef De Partie in the Hot Kitchen Section for a luxury Wine Estate in the Stellenbosch region. The successful candidate will need experience in a similar role. The Salary is R8500.00 and Live-out.
· Follow and implementing Kitchen Hygiene standards
· Be able to follow a set Menu
· Be up-to-date on food trends.
· Good stock controls and stock rotation
· Run/Work in the Hot Kitchen Section
· Creative cooking skills
· Experience in the Hot Kitchen Section
· Sense of urgency; must be able to multitask and time-manage.
· Attention to detail
· Diligent and self-motivational
· Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· A formal Culinary School qualification
· 2 years’ Experience in the Hot Kitchen Section
· Proven job reliability
If you meet the minimum requirements above and would like to apply, then please send us your CV, references and Culinary Portfolio today…Good Luck!