We are now in search for a talented and experienced CDP for a World Class, International award winning 5 star Game Lodge located in the Kruger-National Park for a 6 month contract.
- Guest Delight
- Management of all stock control, stock rotation, orders & stock takes
- To be innovative and able to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Producing Fabulous Food
- Strict food costs & continued cost cutting initiatives
- Well maintained equipment & operational stock takes on all kitchen equipment.
- Good interaction/communication with Exec Chef and fellow staff
- Good discipline and fair treatment: Chef to be a Role Model
- Good waste management skills
- To enhance the current menu and implement a 14 day menu
- Great picnics, drink stops, beach breakfast and other beach experience
- Responsible for maintaining kitchen standards
- A formal or tertiary food qualification
- At least 4 to 5 years relevant experience
- Luxury lodge experience an advantage
- Passion for creating fabulous food
- Understanding how to manage food costs
- HR knowledge
- Good communication with staff and guests
- Attention to detail
- Have good knowledge of food and dietary requirements
The successful candidate should have an enquiring mind, be methodical, pay attention to detail, be creative, show perseverance and patience, ability to work under pressure, ability to accept routine and mundane tasks, have high energy level, be flexible, have the ability to overcome obstacles and persist with the task at hand, be decisive and adaptable. If you have the knowledge, skills and required experience, this sounds like a challenge you are ready for I would love to hear from you. Please send me your CV with a recent face photograph, details of three contactable references and a letter motivating your application.