Kendrick Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Lodge Manager, with a sense of humour and a smile, to work at 4-star game lodge in Limpopo. The ideal candidate should have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills and high standards of customer service. They must demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to foster teamwork and have an understanding of cross-department dependencies.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within a 3/4 star lodge or hotel
- Good Food & Beverage background Knowledge
- A workable knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Financial knowledge and acumen at a reasonable level
- Panstrat Hospitality System knowledge essential
- Control, manage and maintain excellent operational standards at the respective Lodge outlets including but not limited to cost control, stock control, quality control in food and beverage.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the day-to-day running of the operation
- Deal with all financial aspects of the operations.
- Deal with all labour issues
- Effectively report on the daily, weekly & monthly progression of the Lodge operations to Senior Management.
- Establish excellent relationships with guests, and staff team in order to ensure satisfaction levels remains on a high.
- Salary of R8,000 – R10,000
- Live in
- 6 days off a month
- Live in position
- Food catered for when working
- On off days would cater for themselves
- 16 days annual leave a year
If you think you have what it takes to fill this fantastic role please send your CV & references through today…Good Luck!!