Our client is looking for a live out Front Office Manager with 4/5* experience
Please note that if selected you will be required to go through to the Lodge in Limpopo for an interview (only face to face interviews will be held)
- Strictly supervises all Front Office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services and telephone areas.
- Responsible for training of all front office staff
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years in a Front Office Management position in 4-5 star establishments
- Must have Grade 12 and be computer literate. Proficient on the Opera System
- Strong leadership and communication skills (Written and oral)
- Resilient and flexible
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent sales and customer skills – able to develop and maintain relationships with clients and increase corporate business
- Polite, friendly person that can think on their feet.
- Well spoken and well presented individual.
- Strong administration skills
Please note that Jobss Africa Group are a South African Hospitality Recruitment Specialist team, placing South African candidates nationally and overseas.