FIELD GUIDE / GAME RANGER - MPUMALANGA - R7000 – R7500 Live In
Our client, a stunning Private Game Reserve in the Kruger Park area are looking for a Field Guide / Game Ranger to join their team.
SKILLS / BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED:
- Work experience as a Field guide
- FGASA level 1 or 2 qualification or higher with theory and practical completed
- Registered with DEAT and THETA in terms of improving qualifications
- Full Trails guide certificate
- Valid first aid certificate
- Valid Advanced Rifle Handling certificate
- A valid South African Code 8 Driver's license and PDP
- Excellent communication and people handling skills
- Co-operative - and keen to work with the balance of the team in the interests of the lodge and the guests
- Preferably bilingual - English Afrikaans.
IMPORTANT: Must enjoy hosting guests – guides join guests for breakfast & dinner
- Starting salary negotiable depending on qualifications & experience
- Annual performance bonus / 13th cheque based on company bonus scheme
- Contributions to medical aid and pension fund.
- Accommodation, meals and uniform provided
- Work a 6 week on and 2 week off cycle + 21 days annual
- Work a 3-month probation. After this time, you will be put on full-time contract with annual leave.
Please send your updated CV together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph
WHILST WE DO OUR BEST TO REPLY TO EACH APPLICATION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY BE CAUSE FOR OUR NON-RESPONSE