As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible for supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy hotel kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food.
Key Performance Areas
· Daily food preparation
· Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
· Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
· Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
· Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
· Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
Hotel Management Graduate or Culinary Degree
At least 3 year's experience cooking in a well-established restaurant
Experience in a Fast Pace Kitchen