JOBS AFRICA GROUP ARE HOSPITALITY RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS - PLACING ONLY SOUTH AFRICAN CANDIDATES NATIONALLY AND OVERSEAS
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Duty Manager, as well as a minimum of 3 years experience in an Operations Management position in a 4/5 Star Hotel
- Should be experienced within all different areas of a Hotel
- Polite, friendly person with a strong personality that can think on their feet
- Well spoken and well presented individual
- Strong leader who have been in charge of employees before
- Must have grade 12 and be computer literate
- Previous experience on Opera and Micros would be an advantage
- Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable
- Will be responsible for the management of the operational area in such a manner that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Assist with queries and guests complaints – management on duty.
- Effective management of all staff
- Create and maintain relationship with guests.
- Responsible for the management of the entire establishment in the absence of the GM
- Effective leadership, manage and oversee all departments within the hotel
- Plan and manage the day to day operations effectively
- Drive the broader goals of the hotel in relation to all outlets mentioned above
- To ensure consistent acquisition and maintenance of guests
- The managing of Human Resources paperwork for the entire hotel
- Ensure the required policies, procedures and administrative systems and controls are in place
- Day to day guest interaction to receive feedback and actively implement necessary action
- Overseeing and assisting in departmental stock takes
- Adherence to all company practices
- Leading, training and motivating the team
- Drive the hotel’s quality plan and implement all required standards
- To stand in and perform the duties of an Acting General Manager in the absence of the General Manager
Please note that Jobss Africa Group are a South African Hospitality Recruitment Specialist team, placing South African candidates nationally and overseas.