Premier Hotels & Resorts, a dynamic hotel group, in the business for more than 25 years and have more than 17 properties through the country looking for PA for the Executive Team who will be based at the regional offices in Sea Point, Cape Town. The duties include provide secretarial support, general administration, office management and coordination of services to the Executive Team. Coordinate written correspondence, including the drafting of emails, typing of letters, reports, and presentations, as well as the organisation of general post.
The candidate will need to set up weekly meetings and provide accurate minute-taking as well as to manage the general diary management and liaison which includes day-to-day coordination with the other national branches of the group. The job include general office and Executive Tam filing, ensuring the office remains tidy and that information remains confidential.
The candidate will need to fulfill a reception duty for the office which includes message taking and attendance to general enquires and other PA support to the Executive Team as and when required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Education / Qualification:
- Matric required
- Secretarial or corporate communication qualification advantageous
- Work Experience and Industry exposure:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in executive administrative role is essential
- Exposure to head-office or operational/project management related administration is advantageous.
- Understanding the hospitality will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills:
- Able to communicate well with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent administration and organisational skills:
- Proven track record of strong minute taking skills is essential, short-hand is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and coordination skills with good attention to details and the ability to capture data accurately
- Fast typist with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, adaptable with a commitment for learning and a willingness to grow:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and challenging environment in order to design and implement administrative systems and best practices.
- A proven track record of working well under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- A thirst for knowledge with the ability to ‘learn-on-their-feet’
- A Brand Ambassador: an eloquent, presentable and self-driven person with a passion for the hospitality or travel industry and the ability to handle public enquires in a proactive, alert, engaged and energised manner.
The ideal candidate should be patient, committed and show initiative. A non-smoker will be given preference.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email provided