We are seeking an IT Technician who is experienced with IT Technicians guidance and support in Windows based environment, able to provide Windows server support and is experienced in the hospitality IT field.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- N+ and A+ Certificates
- Experience in Hospitality IT
- Experienced in helpdesk and remote support environments
- Own vehicle and driver's licence is essential
- High interpersonal capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent communications in English
- High drive to learn and implement new and innovative approaches and solutions
- Have a positve, caring attitude and treat clients and colleagues with respect at all times.
- Must be fully computer literate - word/excel/powerpoint/outlook/gmail
- Understanding of the Ethernet network as well as knowledge in advanced network troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of the microsoft windows operating systems as well as desktop and server hardware.