Heritage Hospitality Recruitment are looking for a Chef de Partie for a lovely upmarket hotel situated in the beautiful KZN Midlands, close to Nottingham Road.
Ideally, you need to have a culinary qualification, with at least 1-2 years in a similar establishment.
- To be fully aware of all the Health and Safety regulations.
- Responsible for the day to day running of any given section.
- The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section.
- Ordering on a daily / weekly basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels.
- Training of Commis Chefs on section, delegation of tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs
- Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements.
- Assist other Chef de Parties and help each other keep motivated and focused.
- Take part in any training required.
- Able to take control an create team spirit.Â
- To be full aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in Kitchen environment
- To have full knowledge of and be able to act upon the fire procedures, as set out in the Company Policy and Procedure.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the business to achieve the objective of being a market leader.
- To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen.
- To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Head Chef for your own development.
The package on offer is negotiable depending on experience with the option to live-in if required. Meals are provided when on duty.
To apply, please forward your CV, profile photo and food portfolio.