Heritage Hospitality Recruitment are currently looking for a Chef de Partie for a luxury country hotel situated in the Natal Midlands, close to Nottingham Road.
The ideal individual will have a culinary qualification, and have at least 1 year's experience in a Chef de Partie role for a similar establishment.
- To be fully aware of all the Health and Safety regulations.
- Responsible for the day to day running of any given section.
- The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section.
- Ordering on a daily / weekly basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels.
- Training of Commis Chefs on section, delegation of tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs
- Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements.
- Assist other Chef de Parties and help each other keep motivated and focused.
- Take part in any training required.
- Able to take control an create team spirit.Â
- To be full aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in Kitchen environment
- To have full knowledge of and be able to act upon the fire procedures, as set out in the Company Policy and Procedure.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the business to achieve the objective of being a market leader.
- To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen.
- To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Head Chef for your own development.
The package on offer is negotiable depending on experience There is the possibility of accommodation, should it be required
To apply, please forward your CV, profile photo and food portfolio.