Kendrick Recruitment is now recruiting for a Training Manager for a successful Restaurant Group. We need a strong individual that can train and mentor the staff.
- The development and implementation of key strategies and training for creating and sustaining a high performing organization.
- Assist with business planning, performance monitoring, and performance management processes inform and support each other and lead to continuous improvement of organizational performance.
- Creates and implements staff development programs that support the organization’s succession planning objectives and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, coordinates, implements and delivers and evaluates training programs that support organizational objectives and are aligned with the organization’s business plan. Trains trainers and assures instructional quality and appropriate content of consultants and contract trainers.
- Provides coaching, facilitation, team development, whole systems analysis, process re-engineering and organization development services in consultation with executive leaders and senior managers to implement organization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organization’s strategic plans. Manages the work of outside consultants when used.
- Leads, coordinates and is responsible for the successful openings of new restaurants in a variety of markets in alignment with Company growth plans.
- Develops and implements manager and staff development programs that support the organization’s succession plan
Specifications / Requirements:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field. · Preferred: Master’s degree in human resources management, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field. OD Network – The Toolkit – HR for OD Section
- Minimum: Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, participative training design, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, systems theory and quality improvement processes, principles of customer service, advanced consulting methods, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, group process facilitation, organization communications processes
- Presentation skills and project management.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Three years internal consultation and corporate training experience working with senior managers utilizing the skills and knowledge described above to improve work groups, teams, and organizations.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. · Must be able to stand for four or more hours · Must be able to bend, reach, and manipulate bulky objects.