Exclusive Lifestyle Estate on the North Coast recruiting for a energetic and experienced F&B ops Manager with the ability to manage Front and Back of House duties for a number of outlets
- Interact with customers. Being friendly and courteous will help keep customers coming back.
- Attention to Detail: Food and beverage managers have to keep their eyes on a lot of elements: food standards, costs, safety, etc.
- Leader in the back of house, rallying their team during heavy shifts and getting the job done.
- costs, pricing, supplier negotiation and more.
- Keeping work schedules, shipments, cleaning schedules etc
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Accurately and easily communicate standards and cooking methods to staff, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
- Physical endurance
3-5 years experience in F&B operations and / or Restaurant Snr Management