Kendrick Recruitment is now recruiting for an experienced Receptionist for a well-established client in the finance industry. We are looking for an energetic, well-presented individual that will ensure the clients are always looked after. We are looking for something that will be the face of the company dealing with clients. The candidates must be well spoken, must be able to communicate in a professional manner at all times and well presented and dressed at all times. General appearance and excellent guest relations is a must.
- To receive and coordinate client and vendor visits to our office to enhance the overall experience of their brand and operations.
- To create an experience of ease and personal focus for clients visiting our office through a customized and dedicated service.
- To enable a seamless operation between business and clients/visitors through cohesive teamwork supporting the end-to-end coordination of meetings and functions.
- To align Reception to the business service strategy through instilling trust, confidence and satisfaction with clients.
- To facilitate internal clients in achieving their service objectives through flexible and supportive service delivery.
- To continuously improve/advance our clients' experience through keeping abreast of best practices and proactively adapting in working styles and methods.
- Grade 12
- Essential Previous client facing experience within the hospitality industry
- Highly advantageous: Experience within the financial services industry
- Proficient in English
- Essential Proficient in Afrikaans
- Computer literacy and aptitude for technology
- Skills/competencies and experience Strong Client focus
- High energy levels and dynamism
- Professional, diplomatic and tactful
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to manage a heavy workload and multiple tasks
- Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks
- Initiative and able to innovate; solution orientated
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to function as part of a team
HUGE potential for growth and benefits.
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please ensure we get the following:
* Updated CV in Word format with reasons for leaving each employer
* Written references
* A recent photo of yourself (preferably in uniform)