RECRUITMENT FUNDI is seeking a well experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join this reputable establishment.
- To lead and organize the team, to set and maintain standards and to strive to always keep improving standards whilst maintaining budget and gross profit
- Responsible to operate within the policies and procedures as set out in the operating manual
- A certificate or Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations or something similar
- Experience as an Assistant Restaurant manager in a 4/5 star environment
- Ability to effectively listen and verbally communicate in English with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work with personal computer software programmes such as Excel and Word
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Establish and maintain happy, healthy and stable working relations with all staff and management
- To ensure the guests get the highest level of food and beverage service by making contact with the guests and to check customer’s satisfaction
- Maintain a high standard personal service with all guests
- To take personal responsibility for any guest situations, seeing the situation through to the solution
- To ensure that all outlets are following correct billing procedures so that all revenue is correctly allocated and recorded
- To attend to all Human Resources issues within the restaurant
- To assist the Restaurant Manager with stock takes and reporting as and when requested
Please send your updated CV and a recent head and shoulder photo to Mr Andre Niemand at Recruitment Fundi.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacetd within seven (7) days.