ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER - DURBAN - R14000 to R15000
Our client, a stunning 5* Hotel in Durban are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team.
- To lead and organize the Restaurant team, to set and maintain standards and to strive to always keep improving standards whilst maintaining budget and gross profit.
- Responsible to operate within the policies and procedures as set out in the operating manual.
- A certificate or Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations or something similar.
- Experience as an Assistant Restaurant manager in a 4/5 star environment
- Ability to effectively listen and verbally communicate in English with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to work with personal computer software programmes such as Excel and Word.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Establish and maintain happy, healthy and stable working relations with all staff and management.
- To ensure the guests get the highest level of food and beverage service by making contact with the guests and to check customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain a high standard personal service with all guests.
- To take personal responsibility for any guest situations, seeing the situation through to the solution
- To ensure that all outlets are following correct billing procedures so that all revenue is correctly allocated and recorded.
- To attend to all Human Resources issues within the Restaurant
- To assist the Restaurant Manager with stock takes and reporting as and when requested.
- Discovery Health Medical Aid ( not compulsory, 50% contribution from the company, employee contributes 50%, deduction from salary) and
- Provident Fund (Compulsory, 7.5 % contribution form the company and 7.5% deducted from employee salary)
Please send updated CV together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph
WHILST WE DO OUR BEST TO REPLY TO EACH APPLICATION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY BE CAUSE FOR OUR NON-RESPONSE