Kendrick Recruitment is seeking a Training Manager for a restaurant group in Kampala, Uganda.
Summary of the role:
Provides a range of services to executive leaders and senior management on the development and implementation of key strategies and training for creating and sustaining a high performing organization. Works collaboratively at senior and restaurant levels to ensure business planning, performance monitoring and performance management processes inform and support each other and lead to continuous improvement of organizational performance. Creates and implements staff development programs that support the organization’s succession planning objectives and foster a highly effective management and leadership structure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, coordinates, implements and delivers and evaluates training programs that support organization objectives and are aligned with the organization’s business plan. Trains trainers and assures instructional quality and appropriate content of consultants and contract trainers (50%)
- Provides coaching, facilitation , team development, whole systems analysis, process reengineering and organization development services in consultation with executive leaders and senior managers to implement organization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with the organization’s strategic plans. Manages the work of outside consultants when used. (40%)
- Leads, coordinates and is responsible for the successful openings of new restaurants in a variety of markets in alignment with Company growth plans.
- Develops and implements manager and staff development programs that support the organization’s succession plan (5%)
- Other duties as assigned (5%)
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field. · Preferred: Master’s degree in human resources management, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field. OD Network – The Toolkit – HR for OD Section
- Minimum: Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, participative training design, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, systems theory and quality improvement processes, principles of customer service, advanced consulting methods, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, group process facilitation, organization communications processes, presentation skills and project management. Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Years of relevant experience
- Three years internal consultation and corporate training experience working with senior managers utilizing the skills and knowledge described above to improve work groups, teams, and organizations. · Preferred: Four years experience in a complex, multi-site organization.
This role offers competitive benefits and a negotiable salary. If you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above and wish to apply then send us your CV today! Good Luck…