Location: Cape Town
THE BOARDROOM-REFRESHING RECRUITMENT is currently in search of an experienced SPA MANAGER for one of Cape Town's finest Spas. To effectively manage and control all aspects of the Spa, including but not limited to finance, facilities and all service aspects relating to staff, members, visitors and guests. To achieve the business objectives of the hotel as well as maintain the exceptional service standards.
Minimum 3-5 years Spa Therapist experience and 2 years in management role
QMS system experience essential
ITEC , SAAHSP, CIDESCO qualification essential
Own reliable transport
- Strong admin skills including experience in Cash up procedures
- Have a keen awareness of health and safety issues.
- Ability to create a calm environment where clients can relax.
- Be able to treat client information with confidentiality.
- Perform all aspects of beauty treatments
- Meet and greet all clients/ guests
- Perform reception duties - answering phone, booking appointments, assisting reception when needed
- keeping treatment rooms up to an acceptable standard of cleanliness
- deal with complaints and hand over to Assistant Spa Manager if necessary
- provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service to all members/guests at all times providing a high standard of customer care
- Flexible on work hours and good sense of urgency
- Own transport due to shift work
Applications should include your updated C.V in word format
Copies of relevant qualifications
A friendly profile photo in professional attire (shoulders and up)
Written & contactable references
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We wish you the very best!