Luxury property based in Franschhoek is looking for a Chef d' Partie.
- Daily preparation of meals
- A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- A chef de partie must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the sous chef and head chef.
- Understand and be familiar with food cost, orders and stock take.
- Must maintain high standards of hygiene in the workplace
- Have a cooking diploma from a recognized training institution and/or
- Have 2 - 3 years working experience as a commis chef at a 4-5 star establishment