Heritage Hospitality Recruitment are currently looking for a Food & Beverage Manager for a small luxury lodge situated in the Timbavati Reserve.
The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and control all the F&B functions, staff and the financial aspects of the department including the food and beverage costs. The F&B Manager should be hands-on with the management of F&B operations at the lodge, working efficiently and effectively within budget and to the highest standing whilst leading the team by mentoring & motivating employees.
• Proven food and beverage management experience in a similar lodge environment.
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, Opera, POS)
• Knowledge of budgeting and financial management.
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
• Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
• Communication and leadership skills.
• Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
• Guest-oriented and service-minded.
• Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field would be highly beneficial.
The package on offer is negotiable depending on experience and includes accommodation and other benefits.
To apply, please forward your CV and profile photo.