Kendrick Recruitment is seeking an F&B Manager for a game lodge based in the Timbavati.
We are looking for a professional Food & Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.Â The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and control all the F&B functions, staff and the financial aspects of the department including the food and beverage costs.Â The F&B Manager should be hands-on with the management of F&B operations at the lodge, working efficiently and effectively within budget and to the highest standing whilst leading the team by mentoring & motivating employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of customer service. Making sure that the guest needs are addressed and attend to any issues that might come up during daily service operations.
- Contribute, design and update the established menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements to raise the standard and quality of food offered at the lodge.
- Lead the F&B department by nurturing and training the team.
- Department Performance Appraisals.
- Establish SOPs & schedules for the F&B team.
- Provide effective two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and ensure all employees work in a safe environment, and adhere to Occupational Health & Safety policies outlined in the company policy document.
- Generate Reports to provide to management regarding costs and productivity in the department.
- Develop a healthy working relationship with suppliers and continuously looking to improve and expand the supply chain.
- Continually working to improve the guest experience and satisfaction.
- Proven food and beverage management experience in a similar lodge environment.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, Opera, POS)
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial management.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field would be highly beneficial.
This is a live-in role and offers a market-related salary.
If you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above please send us your CV today! Good Luck...