Location: Saudi Arabia
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Chef De Partie for a luxury Private Residence based in Saudi Arabia. We are looking for extremely well spoken and presented candidates with experience within a 5* Hospitality outlet.Â
• Diplomas in professional cookery or trade qualifiedÂ
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the catering fieldÂ
• strong interpersonal skills and above basic written and spoken English.Â
• Have an ability to make food quality, cooking quality and supervisory decisions at the appropriate time.
• The position of CDP requires liaising with the Executive Chef and Exec Sous Chef on all operational needs and ensures that all food preparation and production is carried out to the highest standard.
• Developing your skills in cooking and training of other staff and always maintain a positive attitude.
• Work when and were required within all areas of the catering department.
• Listen carefully to instructions given by senior staff and carry out duties in a responsible timely manner without hesitation.
• Food preparation and servicing with an emphasis on quality, freshness and timing.Â
• Checking of daily food requisitions and maintaining stock level control to prevent wastage.
• Able to produce a wide range of food styles at any given location (e.g. Buffet, Plated, BBQ etc.)
• Report for duty on time and in the correct uniform provided.
• Follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) where implemented at all times.
• To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
• Ensure knowledge of the products are maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel.
• Responsible for completing your mis en place lists and par levels
• Learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
• Liaise with the Chef in charge and implement new menus/ dishes/ recipes and systems where applicable
• Be flexible and willing to help all areas of the kitchen without direction
• Salary: €2,000-€6,000
• Accommodation: Live-In Accommodation
• Additional Benefits: Medical Insurance, Flight Allowance, 1 Months’ Vacation Per Annum
To apply please send your CV and Full-Length Picture, interviews will either be on Skype or face to face depending on location. Please note roles are to be filled on/before 1st December 2018… Good Luck!