SENIOR HEAD RANGER - LIMPOPO - R15000 Live in
Our client, a luxury 5* Game Lodge in the Limpopo Province are currently looking for a Senior Head Ranger to join their team.
- 5 Years Department Head Experience
- Admin Orientated / Ordering Stock / Receiving Stock
- Ability to handle pressure and to delegate tasks
- Creating new experiences for guests to drive standard.
- FGASA Professional Guide (Level 3)
- FGASA Trails Guide
- FGASA SKS Dangerous Animals
- DEAT Registered
- Game Ranging and Lodge Management
- Advanced Rifle Handling SASSETA / POSLEC Advanced
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Valid PDP
- First Aid Certificate Level 3
- Computer Literate
- Animal Care / Field and Horse Guiding
- Trail Guide Qualification Lead Rifle
- Effective Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and train staff to the required standards.
- Be part of the intern student training processes.
- Ability to manage fleet of Landrovers
- Ability to manage activities
- Manage the department within a budget
- Maximise productivity of rangers
- Have knowledge of HR systems and disciplinary.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the guiding industry and current trends.
- Have financial acumen in running the department from a cost and profitability aspect
- Be a team player and work effectively with a dynamic team.
- Have knowledge of all laws pertaining to the Firearm Act.
- R 15 000.00
- Live-in position ( single )
- One cooked meal per day
Please send a complete resume with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas, reference letters, copy of ID, etc.) together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph
WHILST WE DO OUR BEST TO REPLY TO EACH APPLICATION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY BE CAUSE FOR OUR NON-RESPONSE