Title: Senior Head Ranger
Location: Bela Bela, LimpopoÂ
Remuneration: R 10 000 - R 15 000 CTC per month plus Accommodation (Single)Â
- 5 Years Department Head Experience
- Admin Orientated / Ordering Stock / Receiving Stock
- Ability to handle pressure and to delegate tasks
- Creating new experiences for guests to drive standard.
- FGASA Professional Guide (Level 3)
- FGASA Trails Guide
- FGASA SKS Dangerous Animals
- DEAT Registered
- Game Ranging and Lodge Management
- Advanced Rifle Handling SASSETA / POSLEC Advanced
- Valid Driver’s Licence AND Valid PDP
- First Aid Certificate Level 3
- Computer Literate
- Animal Care / Field and Horse Guiding
- Trail Guide Qualification Lead Rifle
- Effective Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and train staff to the required standards.
- Be part of the intern student training processes.
- Ability to manage fleet of Landrovers
- Ability to manage activities
- Manage the department within a budget
- Maximise productivity of rangers
- Have knowledge of HR systems and disciplinary.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the guiding industry and current trends.
- Have financial acumen in running the department from a cost and profitability aspect
- Be a TEAM player and work effectively with a dynamic team.
- Have knowledge of all laws pertaining to the Firearm Act.
Kindly note that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.